Editor of Research (Base Shanghai or Shenzhen)
Date: 17 Jan 2023
• Edit report, check the grammar mistakes, to ensure that language smooth, tight logic, clear point, content to companies and investors reading habits;
• Check and ensure that the study's compliance, timely detection and points out that there are risks (including but not limited to the data source whether compliance, data are consistent, whether the release process compliance, correctly deal with sensitive topics, etc.);
• Assist analysts adjust the report format, format research to ensure that product is clear and beautiful, consistent with company style;
• Assist product team distribution study content, including the third party to study the distribution and approached the platform, the public, paper production and editing, etc., expand the market influence of study;
• Actively to establish and maintain media relations and coordinate daily interviews for the analyst and reported in the press, etc., under the premise of ensure the compliance to improve research influence;
• According to the needs of investors, translation studies (simplified Chinese and English);
• Communicate with product team and analysts regularly, to market demand, making a research product differentiation;
• Timely communication with the team, to understand the demand of analysts about study, for the research of investors for the first time to provide quality products.
• Efficiently edit task, to ensure that the research report released as soon as possible within the given time.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in media, and other professional translation is better;
• 0-2 years working experience, familiar with the new media operations, financial editing, translation or financial media experience preferred candidates, have a certain design ability;
• Research on financial market, especially stock must have certain understanding of market demand are required to have certain sensitivity, our subjective initiative, dare to innovation;
• Have good English reading, writing and translating ability;
• Patience and attention to detail;
• Hard work, cheerful, good communication ability, has the team cooperation spirit, willing to bear hardships and stand hard work.
Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.