Equity Research Analyst (Technology Industry) （Base Shanghai or Shenzhen）
Date: 17 Jan 2023
• Independently covering high-end manufacturing industry and the listed company;
• Participate in client roadshows, timely meet customer requirements;
• Tracking industry market, information updates, and the market the company's latest dynamic analysis;
• Participate in and assist with science and technology manufacturing, new energy and other cross-industry deep report;
• Support the research needs of other departments.
• Bachelor degree or above and major in finance/accounting/economic, comprehensive background in STEM and finance is an advantage;
• Three years working experience in the equity secondary market, technology hardware or manufacturing industry experience is preferred;
• Strong accounting knowledge and analytical skills, CPA or ACCA qualification is an advantage;
• Strong financial model building and meeting minutes taking ability. Can analyze the company, industry business model, profitability, competitive landscape and supply and demand relations independently and deeply.
• Strong Chinese-English bilingual communication and writing ability;
• Good communication skills and team work spirit, hard working.
Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.