Equity Research Assistant (Technology Industry) (Base Shanghai or Shenzhen)
Date: 17 Jan 2023
• Assisting analyst stock tracking, coverage and report writing;
• Building financial models, collecting industry information, analyzing business model, industry supply and demand, etc.;
• Tracking industry market, update market dynamic timely, including weekly, monthly, quarterly data tracking;
• Attending performance conference, organizing expert Meetings and taking meeting minutes;
• Deal with customer requirements, and support the research needs of other departments.
• Bachelor degree or above and major in finance/accounting/economic, comprehensive background in STEM and finance is an advantage;
• 0-2 years working experience, experience in technology hardware, semiconductor industry is an advantage. ;
• Strong accounting knowledge and analytical skills, CPA or ACCA qualification is an advantage;
• Familiar with Excel financial model building, strong meeting minutes taking and information collecting ability;
• Strong chinese-english bilingual communication and writing ability;
• Hard working, optimistic, good team cooperation consciousness.
Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.