Equity Institutional Sales（Base Hong Kong）
Date: 17 Jan 2023
• Cultivate relationships with institutional portfolio managers and deliver superior investment ideas.
• Manage company and analyst marketing, meetings, conference calls, and industry events with clients in a demanding, entrepreneurial and dynamic team environment.
• Day to day management of relationships with asset managers /portfolio managers, buy-side analysts, hedge fund managers, pension funds, traders) ensuring that firm research is disseminated and company management teams are introduced to appropriate clients.
• Provide daily research calls to assigned accounts.
• Develop account relationships with portfolio managers, analyst, hedge fund managers, traders that have the potential for daily/weekly trading business with the Firm.
• Coordinate travel schedule of analysts and company management into the assigned regions.
• Penetrate potential new clients through appropriate selective deployment of research platform. Sale is consultative. Meetings with appropriate Company team members is key.
• Provide timely feedback to team of client interaction, comments, concerns, etc. to ensure the highest level of performance on behalf of the Firm.
• Continually monitor research application for developments, industry impacts, and related news items to accurately inform accounts of events that could impact their holdings.
• Bachelor degree above, MBA/CFA degree desirable
• CFA/ACCA/ CPA preferred
• At least 5 years equity sales or equity research experience
Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.